Advantages and Disadvantages of Double Door Refrigerator
to choose right refrigerator by answering simple questions without reading any
Double door refrigerator advantages
Double door refrigerators are one of the best refrigerators for large families. In this article we analyze the advantages of double door refrigerators.
- 4-5 member families all daily needs can fit into this large double door refrigerator easily.
- Bigger shelves as well, so you can keep the bigger vessels or beverage bottles
- You end up to fit so many things very easily.
- There are two doors, one door as the main door and other one is freezer. So that you can open freezer without opening the main door.
- Large refrigerator capacity. At max 235 to 495 liters space. You can place as many things as you like.
- Comes with only
frost free technology.
Ne need to clean the ice manually. It has auto clean functionality.
- Best suitable for large family because of large capacity.
- The freezer compartment is usually large compared to single door
and can fit so much of stuff.
Double door refrigerator disadvantages
Double door refrigerator is one of the most sought refrigerator now a days. Double door refrigerators have their own unique advantages. But they are few disadvantages as well. Let's analyze them and make wiser decision.
- Double door refrigerators are meant for large family size. For a small family of 2 -3 members buying a double door refrigerator is not the perfect fit. You are paying unnecessarily high price for double door refrigerator and it is not energy efficient also.
- Double door refrigerators are costly and their price starts from 20,000 Rs.
- Double door refrigerators comes in large capacity of size 235 Liters to 500 Liters. If you are looking for smaller capacity than these refrigerators are not best choice for you.
- High power is consumed in Double door refrigerators because of their large size. Expect it will be 20 - 30% more than single door refrigerator.
- Larger foot space is required for Double door refrigerators. Make sure you have sufficient space in your home or kitchen to place Double door refrigerators.
- All the Double door refrigerators operates in frost free mode. Frost free operation requires automatic fans to circulate the cool air causing 30 - 50 % more electricity consumption compared to direct cool technology.
Best double door refrigerators
Haier HRF-2903BS-H 270 L Double Door Refrigerator
If you’re planning to buy a refrigerator that’s both, stylish and energy efficient, then the Haier 270 L frost-free refrigerator is a fine choice. Thanks to the reciprocatory compressor and coolpad, this fridge keeps the food insider fresher and cooler for longer.
Godrej RT EON 260 P 3.3 260 L Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung RT45H5809SL 446 L Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung RT27JARYESA/TL 253 L Double Door Refrigerator
LG GL-D292JGFL 258 L Double Door Refrigerator
Equipped with LG’s New Smart Inverter Compressor, this double door refrigerator adjusts its cooling power according to the amount of food placed in it. This helps it save a considerable amount of energy. Store all your favourite fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and other food in this fridge and you can be sure about them remaining fresh and edible. The fridge has vents along the back which evenly distribute cool air to every corner, thereby keeping its contents fresh for longer.
Samsung 253 L Double Door Refrigerator
Here’s a double door refrigerator from Samsung that’ll help you keep your vegetables, fruits, dairy and meat products as fresh and healthy as nature intended them to be, for longer. With a capacity of 253 litres, this frost-free refrigerator has enough space to accommodate all the food items that you indulge in on a regular basis.
SAMSUNG 345 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
LG 260 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Meet the LG frost free refrigerator - the stylish and energy-efficient fridge that ensures even cooling throughout to keep the food fresher for longer. Equipped with LG’s new Smart Inverter Compressor, this fridge saves energy up to 48%.
LG GL-B292SGSM 258 L Double Door Refrigerator
LG GL-B292SGSM is 3 star energy rating refrigerator of 258 liters capacity. This double door refrigerator has 2 doors up and down, 3 shelves. It uses frost free technology to melt unwanted ice from the freezer, so no user intervention to remove extra unwanted ice. Freezer located in top side compartment whereas vegetable, vegetable compartment located at bottom side. Graphite Steel color gives you fancy look to tour the kitchen. Transparent vegetable basket at bottom side gives you
convenience to arrange food items.
Haier HRF-2903BS-H 270 L Double Door Refrigerator
Haier HRF-2903BS-H is elegant designed silver color 270 liter refrigerator. It uses 1 Hour Icing Technology (1 HIT) that can form ice from water within an hour. It makes sure food item to be fresh by 3 dimensional air flow. Toughened Glass material shelves makes handling food item's weight. 3 This one is 3 star rating refrigerator, so you can't expect much energy saving.
It's the smart way to select the products without reading buying guides
Install the Android App now