Best handheld vacuum cleaner
As it names handheld vacuum cleaners are small in size, compact and mainly it is portable vacuum cleaner. Compared with its counterpart vacuum cleaners handheld vacuum cleaners are lightweight. Handheld vacuum cleaners are best option for keep house as well as car clean always. They occupied very less space, can be placed in any corner of your house. These type of vacuum cleaners are capable to approximately anywhere it’s counterpart vacuum cleaners can’t.
Vacuum Cleaner selector
to choose right Vacuum cleaner by answering simple questions without reading any buying guide.
Handheld vacuum cleaner are perfect choice to clean tricky, hard to reach places like underneath a bed, furniture, sofa set. Handheld vacuum cleaner should not be used for heavy jobs like cleaning long piles carpet, for that it takes frequent empty the bin, much more time to clean large area.
Our rating system
We gave ratings to vacuum vleaner 1 to 5. Here are some variables that we consider while rating a vacuum cleaner.
- Product specification
- Brand reputation and customer care service
- Number of features for given price
- Product reviews
Eureka Forbes Easy Clean Plus Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Euroclean Eureka Forbes Bravo Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Panasonic MC-DL201 Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Black & Decker VH-801 Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Morphy Richards Pets Handheld Vacuum & Blow Dryer Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
KENT Bed & Upholstery Vacuum Cleaner KC-B502
Your bed and furniture are some of the biggest carriers of germs and bacteria. Cleaning and dusting them helps to an extent but if you want to thoroughly disinfect them, you need this Kent vacuum cleaner. Specially designed to clean upholstery, the cleaner uses powerful UV light disinfection system to sanitize your furniture from bacteria, viruses, and dust-mites. Adjust its settings according to your cleaning needs. The cleaner also comes with advanced HEPA filter technology which ensures that the appliance’s release of dust and bacteria is lesser than traditional cleaners.
Benefits of handheld vacuum cleaners
- Very useful to clean places where upright or canister vacuum cleaner can’t be reach such as car seats, underneath of furniture, bed and sofa etc.
- Effective to clean dirt, dust which stuck in between sofa cushions.
- Handheld vacuum cleaners are of small size. Approximately one of fourth size of their counterpart vacuum cleaners.
- These vacuum cleaners are light weighted. Approximately weight 2.5 kg on average.
- Easy to carry in whole home.
Disadvantages of handheld vacuum cleaners
- Handheld vacuum cleaners are not full replacement of upright or canister vacuum cleaner. It just used as support, backup machine used where large size vacuum cleaner can’t be reach.
Please read our article on Bagged Vs bagless
to know what type of vacuum cleaner suitable to you.
Please check our articles about other type of best vacuum cleaners such as
best upright vacuum cleaners,
best stick vacuum cleaners,
best robotic vacuum cleaners and
best canister vacuum cleaners
It's the smart way to select the products without reading buying guides
Install the Android App now